Established in 1914, MSA Safety Incorporated is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. The company's comprehensive product line is used by workers around the world in a broad range of markets, including the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, the fire service, the construction industry, mining and the military. MSA’s core products include self-contained breathing apparatus, fixed gas and flame detection systems, portable gas detection instruments, industrial head protection products, fire and rescue helmets, and fall protection devices.
That men and women may work in safety and that they, their families, and their communities may live in health throughout the world.
MSA is an organization fully committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers, and we spend countless hours developing, testing, and evaluating our products to ensure we achieve our goals. Our company was founded in 1914 from humble beginnings and has grown to include more than 4.800 employees across the world, protecting workers in more than 140 countries. But we’ve never forgotten who we are, or who we work for: our customers. Their satisfaction and safety are our top goals, every day.
MSA's values are the foundation of our company culture. Our seven core values define who we are and what make us truly stand apart. Most of all, they are encompassed by a "culture of safety" that helps to ensure we never lose sight of our mission and how it applies to our very own people around the world.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: We are fully focused on our customers’ complete safety and satisfaction. We aim to keep our customers happy by listening closely to their needs, delivering high-quality products, and backing them with support services unmatched in the industry.
- INTEGRITY: It is our foundational value. Whether we’re testing equipment or advising a customer on how to manage a hazardous situation, we conduct ourselves with unwavering honesty, professionalism, and the highest levels of ethical behavior. Without integrity, nothing else matters at MSA.
- SPEED & AGILITY: Technology changes rapidly, and operating with speed and agility is crucial for any business. We anticipate and respond quickly to issues, opportunities, and our customers’ needs.
- INNOVATION & CHANGE: We recognize that advancements in safety and technology are most likely when people push their boundaries. So we encourage innovation and embrace change at every level of our organization. We reward creativity, we learn from our failures, and build on our successes.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We welcome a wide variety of people, thoughts, perspectives, and ideas. This openness enables us to utilize the rich dimensions of each individual and helps us ensure our company is always advancing and learning from our employees. We welcome and learn from feedback within all areas of the organization.
- TEAMWORK: As MSA grows, it’s crucial that our associates work collaboratively to help us reach our goals of innovation, safety, and customer satisfaction. This mindset allows us to share ideas, develop skills, operate efficiently, and continue to innovate. Above all, our culture of teamwork helps us exceed our customers’ expectations.
- ENGAGEMENT: We help our associates reach their fullest potential because it enhances company performance, drives motivation, and leads to employee fulfillment. We provide timely feedback, project ownership, and opportunities to grow.
Our People Make the Difference
When you become an MSA associate, you become part of the MSA family. And we want to help you to build a meaningful career that you’re passionate about. You’ll be able to accomplish great things because you’re given the tools and opportunities to enable you to reach your full potential. If these things sound good to you, search the Current Openings below. Your future is waiting!
For more than 100 years, we've protected people in the workplace, and we know it's our employees' passion and dedication that drive that mission. Simply put, our people make the difference. Investing in their development, both professionally and personally, is critical to our continued success. We provide our associates with personalized development plans with varied educational components designed to help fulfill their career aspirations. And since helping others is at the heart of all we do, we work hard to give back to the communities where we operate.
Smile, you’ve found us. At MSA, YOU matter. You’ll find that we not only provide competitive pay and benefits, but we believe - and invest - in each associate as an individual; we value diversity and provide an inclusive environment where all can thrive. At MSA, we continually strive to create a great place for great people to do great work.
In differentiation, not in uniformity, lies the path to progress.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re all unique individuals with varied backgrounds. We have different experiences, thoughts and ideas. At MSA, we value those contrasts and pride ourselves in providing an inclusive environment where every associate thrives.