The Cardiac Management Solutions division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops products to protect and manage cardiac patients, including the LifeVest wearable cardioverter defibrillator (WCD), the ZOLL cardiac monitor, and associated technologies.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the U.S. At ZOLL, your work will help to ensure cardiac patients get the life-saving therapy they need. To date, the LifeVest WCD has been worn by hundreds of thousands of patients and saved thousands of lives.
ZOLL has been Pittsburgh's Manufacturer of the Year, one of Western PA's Healthiest Employers, and even one of Pittsburgh's Coolest Offices. But it's our unique opportunity to impact people's lives that makes ZOLL the ideal place to build your career.
The Supervisor of Business Intelligence & Reporting will be responsible for leading a team of analysts, developers, and solution architects to evaluate, design, develop, and implement business intelligence tools and solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and support of the Business Intelligence & Reporting team.
- Works closely with cross-functional area stake holders of the company to define critical business requirements and deliver enterprise reporting to the organization.
- Participates in evaluating and implementing new business intelligence tools and solutions, including evaluation, planning, design, development, and implementation, and manages implemented tools and solutions.
- Oversees BI system architecture and design, identifies key architecture components such as data sources, ETL process, data modeling and warehouse, tools and technologies, etc.
- Provides ongoing improvements, enhancements, updates, and modifications to existing BI tools and applications that meet both technical and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that projects are completed successfully according to requirements and schedule. Coordinates project timelines, determines and obtains resources, assigns work, monitors progress and results, and provides technical leadership.
- Proactively removes obstacles to drive progress. Manages issue escalations, provides support to teams, and balances multiple competing priorities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- BS degree in computer science, math, finance, information technology/systems or equivalent/extensive relevant experience
- 3-5 years of progressive responsibility and expertise in Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Extensive experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures and code tuning on high transaction systems
- Extensive experience in ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) development/data integration with external data sources and SQL Server
- Proficient with monitoring and troubleshooting report activity and performance.
- Working knowledge of using PowerBI, DAX, and/or M
- MCSA SQL certification preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical devices, Quality System Regulation, HIPPA, and other regulatory requirements a plus
This position is generally performed in a typical office environment that is usually quiet. Employee is expected to work collaboratively with team members, as well as able to work independently with limited supervision. Work will require significant computer and telephone work.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
ZOLL is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace, where unique identities, backgrounds, cultures, perspectives and experiences are respected and valued.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran