Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 200,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Our Banking & Financial Services Sector provides industry leading solutions across IT and Business Operations including Investment Management and Asset Servicing, Global Markets, Wealth Management, Data Management, Post-trade Services and Risk and Compliance. We drive innovation of both the employee and client experience through digital transformation and the scale to run critical elements of our clients' businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive, Banking & Financial Services to be based within a reasonable commuting distance to Pittsburgh, PA. The Account Executive is responsible for nurturing and growing the client relationship and farming up-sell and cross-sell to increase market share in the account(s). This includes order booking, growing revenue, profitability, representing and growth over all key service lines. This role is dominantly sales focused.
- As the Account Executive, you are accountable for delivery, growth, and profitability to our banking and financial services client(s).
- Building and managing client relationship with key decision makers at the CXO level, and building trust in understanding the client's overall business objectives.
- Positioning Wipro as a Strategic IT partner and identify opportunities to implement IT solutions, while managing account to achieve and scale client goals and contributing to new business development efforts.
- Own the account plan process to include budget preparation, in synchronization with sales executives and industry leaders.
- Serve as the face of the industry and Wipro, in front of the client to build further rapport and secure contract renewal.
Preferred Experience & Requirements:
- At least 8+ years of experience in selling IT Services to Banking & Financial Services clients in Tier-1 or Tier-2 competitive organizations
- At least 4+ years of experience as a P&L owner with experience managing a $10mm + portfolio
- Experience with selling across a broad range of IT Services Portfolio (such as; Cloud, Data, Analytics, Infra, CyberSecurity, etc)
- Expeirence carrying targets on revenue, bookings and OM.
- Strong knowledge of global delivery model (GDM) and methodologies.
- Experience with cross-selling various service lines for customers
- Ability to present and interact at Cxo levels, and have consultative sales capability.
- Ability to work and collaborate across other teams in various service lines and anchor together for the account.
- Presenting and publishing the proposals (proactive ones as well as responses to RFP/RFIs)
- Work closely with senior customer IS team (CIO, VPs and Directors) to suggest, advice, evaluate, and prime business growth